*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You Spin Me Right Round

Today the local funfair came to town, so me and Shelly threw sickies from our jobs and went off in search of fast rides. We were also interested in visiting the fair too.

Before you ask, I am doing some work at the Martins Newsagents now that collige has broken up for the summer. My holiday in Grease was tecnicaly during term time, so my hols are even longer this year. Anyone knows that end of collige and school is just doss time so I never missed nothing anyhows.

Shelly is still working at Burger King part time but she hates it and wants to do something more chalenging. Like office work and stuff. Still more fool her, youd never catch me getting finger fucked by some fat git in a broom cuboard just cause he is the boss. Grose.

Got to the fair and went straight to the waltzers. I love those rides where they shout 'the louder you scream the faster you go', it realy makes me horny! The blokes in charge of the ride were well fit and had Nike trackies and trainers on. I like a bit of posh totty you know.

Me and Shell would'nt go on with the two girls in front of us. You are supposed to have four in a car but I figured that the bloke who is paid to collect the money and spin you around mite of fancied them instead of us. Tipped him the wink and he let us go in a car on our own. He collected the dosh and asked Shelly 'how fast do you like the ride to go love?' and she just went brite red. I told him 'we wanna go all the way'.

So the ride starts and they were playing some well wicked music like 2 Unlimited, The Progidy and Bazaar Ink. I was SO young when those were in the charts. Mr Nike came to spin us round and it was a right laugh for about five minutes until Lucy Cawdron from the year below us at school started smiling at Mr Nike. Before I knew it we had been ditched for that bitch. What the shag he saw in her I dont know. Bastard.

Shell and I decided to go on the dojem cars and flirted like fuck with the blokes in there too. But they were interested in the realy young girls who were like 10/11 or so. I was calling them perverts until one came over and said that the two girls "were his daughters and me and Shell was to mind our fucking business, fat cow". I was so mad. How dare he refer to Shelly as a fat cow. I know she piled it on during the holiday but that was bang out of order.

Still, we had a jumbo hot dog and some candy floss to cheer us up. The diet starts tomorow.

Saw Colin Frith who used to run the akido club that my brother Gordon atended. God, he has blossomed. Went over and asked him if he remembered me and he said yes. After loads of mad flirting he asked if he could give me a call sometime. Playing hard to get I left it a hole ten seconds before saying yes. I am going on a date! I need cheering up after that hole holiday fiasco. Just hope that this one isnt a mental case or a gay. Where are all the real men? You know, the ones that want to feel you up in the back of there car on the cinema car park. I am sick of all these new men with there manners and all that bollocks. Bring it on.

At the moment, the poll says I am an English rose. Come on you lot, pull your finger out and get voting. I wanted it to be unanermouse but its been a bit of a piss poor response. Emma, get all the trumpers voting darling. I want to be a slag, not a flower!

Laters x

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are bloody mad.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Bless you love. A slag I am then.

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need a poxy poll to find out if your a slag or not. Try somthing original like 'have I been penetratid in the last 3 minutes or not'.
Shell woz my mate before you got your grubby council house hands on her. I can't believe you think she's the fat one, you forgot quick enough that you dobbed her in for that stash of lacsatives you nabbed for her from martin's newsagents. she might smell like puke but at least she keeps her figer.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Dom said...

I voted you as a saint Sham, I think the world needs more people like you!! I'm surprised you haven't been made a saint already actually - you haven't had a bad experience with the Pope or anything have you??

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Cafe Gril what the fuck?!!

Shell says you were no mate of hers and that your just a clinger, like crusty old bits of shit that dont get swept away by the cheap Poundstretcher bog roll that you nick.

Your a chav your a chav your a total fucking chav.

Now scoot!

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Dom - I *heart* you I realy do!

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Nicci, nice to see you on here darling. Hows the hols going?

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Emma - your my favourite.

I *heart* you x 100

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home