*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Big Brother Is Watching You

Yo whores of babylon, its the Sham here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Was contermplating the govenments plans to interduce I.D cards in the UK and was wondering whether it was a good thing, or an infringement on civil liberty.

Still, with me turning 18 next week it doesnt affect me. Most pubs have been serving me for four years now anyway as I look dead grown up for my age. I tell ya, slap on that Boots No 7 and you can get barmen serving foetuses these days.

So, whats the general opinion - I.D cards are they a fucking grate idea or a bloody lousy idea?

Lets have a masturbate, sorry a mass debate:

Leave your comments and I will be sure to pass them to my MP.

Laters!

x

PS Anyone want to stab me in the face for keeping you waiting for the next holiday instalment?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fucking bitch, whats with this I.D card shit.

Just tell us if Ignacio stuck it up you or not.

Christ.

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Shampayne, I echo Emma's comments.

Please talk some more about your fanny!

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home