*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Saturday, July 09, 2005

That Fucking Bitch (Part Two)

Suddenly rememberd the next day that I had brought my boxer dog Cripple on holiday with us, so located the cleaning cupboard in the hotel that we had stowed her in and opened up the door - only to find that the fucking bitch was'nt in there!

Fuck. I began to think that Mom was gonna kill me. I mean, you already know that she got home safe and sound ,so this isnt gonna be much of a surprise diary entry. I cant be fabulous and scandalous every single day of the week, a girl needs her rest you know.

Turns out that Ignacio had rescued Cripple and taken her back to his hotel accomerdatoin. Bless. It realy made me think that I mite of been a bit hasty about ending our relatoinship before it had a chance. Still, most blokes dont take kindly to watching you getting your box wiped by the slavvering tongue of a Greek tramp.

Still, I feel no pain, I feel no shame and I am not to blame.

Ignacio got chatting to me by the pool and said he was sorry for over reacting to me getting jiggy with a total stranger. I didnt know what to say but gave him a hug for being such a love. Then he slapped me round the face and said 'how could you fucking leave your dog in a cupboard with no light, no air and no food. I have a good mind to report you to the authorities!'

'So thats what hapened to her!' I said and gave Ignacio an even bigger hug. 'I thought shed been kidnaped or summat'.

It was at that moment that Ignacio seemed more of a hero and less of a zero than I had thought before. Could I of been wrong about him all along?

No. Bollocks to it. No one judges the Shampayne or tells her where to get off like that. So I pushed the fucker into the pool for a second time after taking his keys out of his pocket. Rescued Cripple from Ignacios room and then me and Shelly took her out for a great big walk for ages and she had a good ten minutes to strech her legs and do a poo etc.

Cripple was so pleased to see us although she kept wincing in the bright sunlight for some unknown reason. Afterwards we took her into the hotel dining room and let her have free rain of the buffet table, witch didnt go down well with the staff for some reason, they realy are moaning bastards I have to say.

A couple of hours later Shelly and I got asked to vacate the swimming pool by the hotel manager rather than Ignacio. It seems the other guests objected to having a dog swimming in the pool with them. Fucking foriegners! I hate Grease I realy do. Still, Cripple left them something to remind them of her visit to the pool. Result!

Didnt do much later. Jay and co asked us to meet them but they were just gonna go and have some mousacker and other Greek shit for tea folowed by dancing at 'L'Esqualita'. I had gotten bored of doing the same thing every night, so decided to stay in the room with Shel and watch the telly and eat Pringles. No one can acuse me of being boring and in a routine now, can they?

Laters x

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't believe that you really got up to all this shit.

I think you have attention deficit disorder and try to convince people that you're some sort of badly behaved woman with no morals or remorse for her actions.

Am I right, am I wrong, or am I just dreaming?

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Karen

Kiss my flaps, bitch.

FYI I dont think theres anything bad or wrong about anything I get up to.

Your just jealous because your baps are too small to do tit wanks, like what I can.

I dont know you - but something tells me that your dead from the waste down.

Do us a favour and get a dildo - pronto! Or just fuck off perhaps?

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shampayne, you've got to stop - before you go too far, before you make a fool out of love.

1:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck?

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home