*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Someone Bring Me A New Head

Morning. Thought I had better post a message to let you know how last night went.

Gordon has told me my karioke version of 'Hole Again' by Atomic Shitten sorry Kitten was grate. I dont remember anything after 8pm or so. I think we had a good time but to be honest I aint got a clue.

My head feels like its gonna explode so I aint gonna hang around blogging.

Thanks for all the comments and cheers for some of the virtuel cards that some of you emailed me. It was dead nice.

I am off to bed with Heat magazine and a bumper pack of nurofenn.

Laters mi amigoes x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean we don't get to hear stories of you getting felt up by butch dykes in The Nightingale?

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home