*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Monday, July 11, 2005

Its No Fun When Its Legal..

...because I am eighteen years old tomorrow!


Three cheers for Shampayne! Hip hip, hooray etc etc

The entire holiday crowd, and some are all heading out to Birmingham for a night out. We are going to The Nightingale, DV8 and are meeting for drinks in Missing beforehand. If anyone wants to join us then get to Missing for 8pm. I will be the fat cow with the dodgy hat with condoms flying off at all angels. I mean, I have always wanted to ware one of those attention-whore hats like you see on hen parties, so told Shelly I would have one for my eighteenth.

As I am a bit younger than the rest of the crowd they have all been ribbing me about it being a real let down once your eighteen as it just doesnt feel the same when your no longer braking the law. I say that there are loads more laws that are just iching to be busted, so make sure that you carry on reading Shampaynes Plaice to see witch ones I smash to bits in the future.

I was wondering what cloths to ware. I have a choice

1) Daisy Duke shorts, red hanky top, platform flip flops

2) Green leggings and orange boob tube with knee lenth boots

3) A giant chicken fancy dress costume

4) Jeans, halter neck pink top from New Look, silver strappy sandles and matching bag.

If you read this before 5pm on Tuesday 12th, then send me a comment telling me what you think I should plump for. Our train is at five summat from MK station. Cant wait! Ive never been to Birmingham before but Jay, Gordon, Clive and Josh have all been there. Probably because theyve had all the available cock in milton kenes already. Slags.

Anyone else wanna wish me happy birthday, then leave a comment. I *heart* you all, I realy do!

Laters alligators x

11 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Many happy returns to you, young lady.

I remember my eighteenth well, which is a small miracle for someone of my age.

I too have a birthday this week. Half way to seventy. Gulp.

9:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Questionable choice of nightclubs Shammie.

Having been to The Nightingale, you'd be better off with a night in jail.

You'd probably not notice the difference, except there's less men in uniform in a prison.

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks Trash! Hows your blog going, I aint read it for yonks. You strike me as middle aged somehow.

You know me Ivan, up for any new expeirence.

Laters.

9:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, 18th is the last really good one. When I turned 19 I was just like "Yeah, another year one, so what?" - though that was probably cos I was in the middle of failing my exams at the time...

I say wear the chicken outfit - never goes out of fashion!!

5:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As parodies go, you were quite entertaining. Now, you're just dull, inconsistent, and obviously written by a gay man. It's just not funny.

11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, leave the Shampayne alone you bitch.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

I always like it when theres one comment amongst the nice ones that tries to wee all over your birthday parade.

Cerise. The colour of menstruation if I am not mistaken.

BOTHERD.

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, though, you're fucking shit. RETIRE.

8:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Seems like 'Cerise' is another one of those people who shout 'dull dull dull' and then return an hour or so later to see if the writer has risen to the bait.

If it's so dull darling, then fuck off and go and do something less boring instead. Let those of us who enjoy the Sham blog (if you pardon the irony) continue to read it without your tiresome comments.

Laters, to coin a phrase.

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Echo Simon's comments. 'Cerise' is in the minority, the rest of us enjoy this blog.

Suggest that the people who don't enjoy the blog just don't bother visiting again.

It's not as if it's compulsory to visit now, is it?

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Fuck. What the hell did I miss here?

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home