*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Its My Party


Hello bitches!

I am back after yesterdays somewaht dazed and confused day in bed. I was realy sick after all that booze and can say that I know the u-bend extremely well. Still its all my own fucking fault, as my father keeps telling me. He has been dead tetchy since mom got sent down. I told him to have a wank and he will feel less stressed but no. Still Aunty Jean has been dead suportive and keeps coming over to cook our teas. She is a grate aunty. No, not my grate aunty, she is just dead fab.

I wish I could tell you something interesting but its basically been a quiet day as I slept for most of the morning into the afternoon. Thank god for Sky Plus, as its recorded all the morning telly I love. Dont know about you lot but every time I go chanel hopping I end up looking at QVC and its only supposed to be for a few seconds. 50 minutes later and I am still watching some bint having some dead sea shark moistariser applied to her ever-smiling face. What is it about that chanel? Jay says its sublim-anal advertising. Spooky!

Shelly emailed me some pics of our night out on Tuesday. Thought you mite like to see em. I still dont remember anything! What will I tell my grandchildren? Fuck knows, I guess I will just say I had a nice night out with me mates, which isnt far from the truth. Still dont know why my foo foo is itching like fuck though. God knows who has sampled my ladygarden of delights. Hope you enjoyed yourself whoever you are. I kind of empathise with Madonna's 'Beautiful Stranger' at times like this. "Havent we met, your some kind of beautiful stranger, you could be good for me, Ive had a taste for the danger"

Still, on another note we get our first visiting order for mom next week. Dad says I can go first to apoligise for getting her sent down. Its not my fault but I guess I will show willing. Just hope she doesnt come back with a K D Lang haircut and waring dungarees all the time. Prison can turn a woman, so I have herd.

That last pic is actualy of me with some bloke in DV8 acording to Shelly. Maybe he was the one who visited my tradesmens entrance. If anyone knows him can you ask him to email me. I think he is a bit of dish. What do you reckon Emma?

Laters x

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks fucking rank. As do you.

Who's your photographer, please congratulate him for cutting your ugly mug out of the pic.

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

I'm actually *hearting* both the bloke in the white t-shirt and the bit of the bloke in the green that I can see!

2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shampayne you bitch, that was my boyfriend you copped off with on your birthday. Just glad I knew about his recent flare up of herpes - sucker!

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Dom said...

But he's with Jay which suggests he's one of mine - anyone know how I can get hold of him (so to speak)??

3:53 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Fucking hell, I go away from the computer and ALL my freinds have left a love-legacy for lil ole Shampers to read!

Dom is right, he is one of Marys Angels and is a fan of all things buggery dot common.

I dont know about these people that your all lusting after, one thing I do know - I *heart* you all, I realy do.

PS Cafe Girl - why not just stop at herpes. You spread STIs like some giant garden sprinkler, you fucking rank slag bag attention whore.

Now bugger off back to Planet Skank before someone misses you.

9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shampayne to win Whateva Sista's Bloggies award!

Update! Update! Update!

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you lot remember when Clive was introduced to us all?

Try reading Shampayne's earlier post

http://shampayne.blogspot.com/2005/05/lady-luck-dont-give-fuck.html

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Dom said...

Oh right!! It's Clive!! Bugger... Is he still with Jay??

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah they are still shagging like bunnies although they do tend to put it about a bit still.

I guess its called an open relatoinship (i.e Clives legs are always open)

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sham you cheeky bitch!

I'm versatile. Don't go giving me a repuation for being a sub bitch or owt.

Just been reading your blog. You did go to school didn't you?

Love you loads babe

x

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home