*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Monday, June 13, 2005

Its A Family Affair

I figured that Ive been giving away far too much personal infermation of late, so thought it was about time that I toned things down a bit.

JUST KIDDING!

If you want culture then you should visit websights like Trash Addict or Home Taping, but for the rest of us normal people you just want endless stories about gang bangs and the overiding feeling that your life may be bad - but it aint as bad as Shampaynes. Am I right? My Mom sais that people watch derpressing things like Eastenders because it cheers them up about there own circemstances. I cant say Ive thought that much about my own life, it just has a habit of hapening. If the day comes when I need to see a theripist, Ill let you know - until then just keep on loving me for the shameless harlot that I am!

Some of you lovely readers have been asking me to shed a bit of lite on my family. So here goes.

Mom. Or Mrs McClusky as she calls herself. Tecnicaly Mom and Dad have never got married, although Mom has asked him loads of times. Mom took on Dads name after dating him for six months. She was expecting my older brother Gordon at the time. I think Gordon is quiet a dull name but Dad says its all simbolyc, something to do with what Mom was drinking when he was concieved. Anyways, Moms maidan name was DYKES so I cant say I blame her for changing it.

This pic was taken at the end of a night out. Mom was a little worse for ware and would kill me if she knew this was on the websight. Ssssh! Keep it to yourselves (and that means you Josie)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my Dad. Charles McClusky, but everyone calls him Boner. Dont know why. He works as a genetic engenere....just kidding! He drives buses. He loves his job.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my Aunty Jean, she is Moms youngest sister and they get on like a house on fire. Aunty Jean works at the Flagging Lamb as a bar maid and also does Avon and Bettaware during the daytime. Aunty Jean has never got married but has had plenty of pertential husbands, if you catch my drift. i.e she is a right goer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are my younger twin sisters, Chanelle and Charlie. Mom named them after her favourite perfume and drug respectively. Just kidding! There both named after perfumes. There not identicle as you can see, but there both just as annoying and are both slags. Just joking, love you realy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my older brother Gordon. He likes working out at the gym and is a graphic desiner. He is the braney one of the family. He has'nt got a girlfreind yet but enjoys going out dancing with his mates and is always going away for weekends. July he is off to London and at bank holiday he is going to Manchester. I think he is the good looking one in the family. Male that is. Clearly I am the babe of the family!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is Dads sister Margaret Rose. Maggie is living with us since she came out of rehab. Maggie used to be an exotic dancer when she was younger and also used to run wife swapping parties until she got put in prison for pimping my cousins Erica and Shamequa. She is the black sheep of the family but she aint a bad old bird. At least she can hold onto her own piss unlike Josie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This isnt a family member, its Josie getting arested for dealing crack in the town center in 2003. If Josie does'nt stop posting stupid comments on my websight I am gonna post the picture of her getting spit roasted at Linda Morgans 18th party.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Josie - eat me you bitch.

So, here are the McCluskys lovingly presented to my readership. Maybe some of you know them, and at least one of you will have shagged Aunty Jean. As that recent film said 'Meet The Fuckers'. Or summat like that anyway.

Laters x

11 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

He just never seems interested in pulling the females. Dont know whats up with him. Hes a nice looking lad aint he?

12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shampayne, I hate to break the news to you but I saw your brother down the Pink Pony last Wednesday and he was snogging some bloke who was dressed from head to toe in Burberry. He's a poof. Oh and don't tell anyone I was there. I was just seeing what real lesbians so I could tell my friend Shanice who thinks she might be a dyke. She loses some of her hearing whenever Dervina Macall comes on telly. I hope this hasn't come as too much of a shok to you. A concerned reeder.

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Shit. It never twigged with me concerning Gordon. I just thought he was really busy getting buff and having fun as a singleton.

He aint home right now but I am gonna have it out with him, beleive you me. I have been trying to set him up with Shelly like forever.

She is gonna be gutted to know he is an arse bandit cock sucker.

Sorry did that sound harsh. I love him to bits but I am beginning to feel like a right fag hag what with Jayson and now my bro.

Sorry Emma - I know you wanted to fuck him really bad. Never mind, go reach for that rabid vibrator or whatever its called. Bzzzzz!

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

Well, I can certainly see where you get your looks from! You look like...er... your dad? Your brother is hot and I *heart* your Auntie Jean.

1:35 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh Andrea, I *heart* you too.

Has anyone told you that you have fantastic tits?

Wish mine were like that. At currant rate, mine will be down by my knees by the time I am 30.

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You whore. Post that picture and I am going to kill Cripple.

I mean it bitch.

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

What IS that sound?

Is that a faint trickling sound followed by a slow swelling damp patch in someones crotch?

Why, it's Polly Pissypants!

Back again so soon, still whinging?

Look Josie, give it up girl. You aint gonna beat the Shampayne. Go sell your drugs or your foo foo or whatever it is you girls do to fund your hair-straiteners and crap trainers and PISS OFF.

Before I post more pictures of you getting fucked left right and center.

You are a SLAG. S-L-A-G.

Now scoot!

8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something tells me you and Josie don't get along?

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

No shit Sherlock!

9:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea Knapp for president!

11:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shampayne

You are such an inspiration to me.

Fuck Destiny's Chile honey, to me it's 'Shampayne Sisters' all the way.

You, me. Whadayasay babe?

11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home