*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Lady Luck Dont Give A Fuck

I stayed in bed all day yesterday. Before you think I spent the time bashing my bonce against the headbored with the gorgous Lubin, think again! It was for two reasons:

Friday the friggin thirteenth!

Recreating my own version of the exorcyst!

I am realy superstisous ever since I was seven and watched Mr Crispin holding on to a lampost whilst trying to shake a stone out of his shoe. Shellys dad was looking out the window and thought Mr Crispin was being electrecuted by the lampost, so got a shovel from the boot of his car and whacked it onto his arm to brake the connectoin. He hit him so hard that he broke Mr Crispins arm and he ended up having to have it ampertated. That was my first expeirence of Friday 13th and its haunted me ever since. I make a vow never to leave the flat which is what i did yesterday.

The Devils Work

On Thursday I went to the new 'Quids In' shop in town after collige as Shellys mom said they had a grate deal on these long life ready meals that all the big supermarkets had taken off the shelfs because of a product recall. Something to do with the Sedan.

Anyway the whole range was five for a pound, so i bought ten of them. As i was houseboned yesterday I spent the morning watching Trisher, Good Morning, Judge Judy and then did an hour of QCV. At 10:15 I decided it was time fo r lunch, so heated up the balti prawn masarla and the lasange. They tasted okay nothign special but the portions were so small that i had the spag bol and the chicken supreme at 11:30.

At 2:00 i woke up on the sofa and felt realy sick. I only just made it to the bog and started chucking up for england. It was just like that Linda Lovelace in the Exorcyst, it kept coming and coming until i thought i was going to bring up my liver. Grose.

So clearly i cant even stay at home without the curse of Friday 13th playging me. Shit!

Mom sais its nothing to do with good and evil and that im a greedy cow. Sometimes i hate mom so much. Bitch. Still shell be laughing on the other side of her face once im Mrs Odana. Mom has been naggin dad for years to marry her and even perposed on 29th Feb twice. He told her to sod off. I hope that Lubins more romantic than dad and mom are.

Jay and Clive

Anway, the big news is that Jayson and Josh have split up, as Jay was nobbing Clive behind Joshes back. Josh is hartbroken OBVOUISLY. I find it hard to be freinds with them both as Jay sais its a bertrayal if i carry on speaking to Josh. Shit, whats a girl to do?

If anyone has any advise on how to jugle freindships in the face of adversety and broken harts please drop me a line. Not a line of coke obvouisly
as drugs are Trudies thing. Oh god, that's another secret shared with several hundred freinds. As Britney said, Oops I Did It Again!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stupid fat fuck. You were sick cause you ate too much. Duh!

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ Shampayne, who taught you to spell. Still retarded then, obviously.

That story about the lampost is all bollocks. Where did you read that, your Dad's copy of The Sunday Sport or your Mom's copy of The National Enquirer?

Stupid retarded bitch.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger PoetX said...

And then the Shampayne backlash began....

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Blah blah blah blah blah etc

Do you hear that girls, its the sound of some minor kind of whinge from your direction.

I cant quite work out what your gripe is all about as the opinions of 1) slags and 2) ugly slags were never high on my list of worries.

I suggest you stop posting on here Carianne or I will tell all the readers that your ex boyfreind Karl said you stink like a fish supper for twelve and that your foofoo looks like a crippled starfish left in the sun for too long.

Oops I already did. Sorry*

*caution, this apology is subject to terms and conditions. Levels of sincerity may go up and down.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home