*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Sunday, May 22, 2005

That Fucking Bitch

Hi readers

Shampayne McClusky here finaly after several days silense. Ive had to nip to Jaysons house to use his compewter as our has had a major fucking catasterphy!

My boxer dog - Cripple - decided to take a big piss all over our modem and now none of us can get on line. Fucking bitch! And your all used to me using such words to describe Trudie. Well not this time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So please acept my apoligies for not telling you much this week. To punish Cripple we decided not to feed her for two days. JUST KIDDING. What sort of a total cow do you think i am? That was a retoricle question (thanks to Jays mom for that word, i have'nt a bleeding clue what it means)

One of my readers reckons they no Jays sister. Well youll have to tell me which you know as Jays mom has had lots of kids. Even Jay has'nt met all of them. She started young and some went into foster homes as it was the best thing realy. What with the drugs and everything. Jays got two sisters who live with him and his mom and her husband. Charladee and Bobbie-Jo who are twins but not identical - cause Bobbie-Jo has got smaller tits than Charladee. Jays stepdad is well into line dancing and wanted daughters with amercian style names. I think there fucking stupid choices but when i decide to keep a baby full term i will get to choose the name for my kid. Jay keeps telling me we all have a right to choose.

I just wish i could choose a smaller arse and thin thighs but mom sais life isnt fare.

Oh - and heres a message for Natasha Johnson - FUCK OFF HORE. Natasha is Trudies best mate and looks like a cross between Michele McManus and a mongol. She stole my fags out of my coat pocket when we were all at the cinema watching revenge of the sif. A fucking dull film if ever there was one. I spent most of the time texting Lubin and chatting to my mom. Some old git told me to shut up so i threw my Pepsi Max all over his crotch. He didnt say a word to me after that. Funny huh?

Laters x

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Cripple a blood-relative?

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

No she is not, but you will end up having NO BLOOD LEFT if you post shit like that on my websight again.

BTW Josie does anyone else know that you cried the first time you did it cuz it hurt so much? Mind you i suppose that was'nt too bad considering you were EIGHT YEARS OLD.

Bitch.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you write a single sentence without swearing, you foul mouthed cow.

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

At least Ive never said 'cunt' on here before. Ive saved that one especially for you, as Kylie once said to Jason.

10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear god, surely this website isn't real? If it is, it really doesn't show much hope for the Education in Britain.

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home