*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hooray hooray its a holi-holiday

Just had a few mins set aside to write another entry before setting of for Halkerdicky. I have all of my lira in my bumbag - had a right faff getting the currancy as Jake from the Subway sarnies shop has'nt had to fake them kind of banknotes before and did'nt think he was gonna be able to do a proper job. But he has- the fucking beaut! I gave him a wank as a quick thank you and said I would go all the way with him once my foo foo has healed proparly.

People have been asking me for another picture of my brother Gordon. Well, here is one of me and him when we were little kids. I think its kind of cute. Mom sais that me and Gordon had been having a big row just before this picture was taken. He had gone down the slide at the park and done a piss in his pants. I then went down on my front and got stuck halfway down. Anyways that was all a long time ago and its water under the bridge (or down the slide).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Still its becoming more and more obvoius as I look back at childhood pictures of Gordon that he was SO obvouisly a bummer. I mean, just look at that pose. Talk about prissy (or should I say pissy). Would'nt change him for the world mind you. What other brother would give you advice on how to apply blusher without looking like Aunty Sally from Worzal Gumage? We arent able to share clothes just yet cuz I am a little more big boned - but I am working on it.

When I get back from holiday I am gonna start on the Slimfast diet so I can become a top modal. I know I can do it. I mean, with that beauty thererpy coarse I am doing I am halfway there.

Anyways I have got a holiday to go on! Cant fanny around and talk to you lot forever.

Lots of love to Emma, Jaymaster, Jon Cook, Andrea and all my regular readers. I *heart* you all big time and thank you from the bottom of my ladygarden for all your kind words and advice.

Laters x

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

Have a great time, get a tan and hurry back!

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh Emma

Please stay in touch. Dont they have compewters in your neck of the woods?

I considar you a freind and after all if it was'nt for you I would never have 'bought' the rabbit!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home