*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Ring Ring













Alright alright so I havent blogged for a few days. Its been a bit of a rolercoster since we last spoke. Chanelle got rushed to hospitel cuz her broken leg was all shagged up and she got a DVT and nearly pegged it. God I hate hospitels so much as they are so bloody derpresing, still there was some right fit fucks in there. Dr Bosworth who was treating Chan was as fit as. End of.


















Where shall I start? Oh yeah. The community service at the old bags home! What a fucking palaver thats been. You remember me telling you about Sherry, the old deer who kept telling me that me and her were long lost relatives cuz of our names? Well, she has been slipping me cash every time I have been working at the home as she said her bastard son cant wait for her to peg it so he can get his mits on her dosh. Who am I to argue with an old woman who knows her own mind.

Anyway, Sheila the manager only copped me taking a tenner from Sherry after I was cleaning the dinner plates away. She gets me in the office and says that I am a theif. Wehn I told Sheila to go and mind her fucking bisness she went and reported me to my community liaisen officer. I figered that it was gonna be the last time I would see Sherry and the other olduns, so went into Sherrys room and said my goodbyes. It was dead sad and Sherry started crying and all that. I told her that it was alright and that she could still give me money if she wanted and scribbled down my adress. Sherry said that Sheila would never let a letter adressed to me out of the building, so she only went and took her wedding ring and engagment ring off and gave them to me. She said she hates her sons wife big time and didnt want the cow to have her jewlry. Result! I mean, it feels a bit wierd taking someones stuff. With their permision I mean! I am gonna keep in touch with Sherry, its funny how summat I realy expected to hate has not been all that bad.

What next. Oh yeah. Jay and Clive have decided to split. Jay wasnt that botherd by it for some reason. He says that its just that apart from the sex they have nothing in common. I cant understand Jay sometimes. I mean, I have Shelly to talk to and I have Colin to shag. All bases covered. Gays can be so picky. I have told him that he had better think about finding a boyfreind that he likes as at the age of 18 he is only 12 years away from gay death. Once he gets to 30 his life is over. Gays dont like old people unless they have money. I mean look at that Fernish bloke who is dating that old pensoiner who sang at Lady Di's funeral.

Next up. Colin is still loving me up like a woman needs to be loved. I never thought that I would ever be so much into bum sex either. With other blokes it was always summat that I did to stop them dumping me but I kinda realy like it with Colin. He is dead wierd though and keeps calling me 'mate' when he is cumming. When I asked him about it he said that it was short for 'solemate' and that its cuz he loves me. I *heart* him still big time and have never felt like this about any man before, not even Trevor Hallworth who I was engaged to on my 16th birthday. He was the one who took my cherry and taught me to apreciate the male member. Turns out that he was a nonce as after doing me for two years he told me I was too old for him and broke off our engagement just weeks after my birthday. Still, Dad ended up braking his legs and got him nicked for doing me underage. Result. I *heart* my Dad. He has always been my first love and will probebly by my last. Bless.

What else. I know theres summat else I should be telling you lot. Let me think. Oh yeah!

I am engaged. Result!

Laters x

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could say 'congratulations' but I suspect that this is one wedding that is never going to happen.

Not now. Not ever. End of.

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah, I am engaged to the lovely Colin.

Why, are you gutted that you missed out or summat. I can understand that.

Laters x

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Dom said...

Congratulations Sham!! Though I really think you want to have a word with him about calling you "mate". My first bf called me that and it didn't half piss me off. And with you not being a boy and all that it is just a little weird...

I didn't know gay death was at 30!! Oh my god I only have eleven years left and there's no prospect of a man at the moment!! (Though I have been emailing my ex a lot the last couple of weeks but as he leaves the country in a fortnight that's going nowhere fast.) I'd better get a move on, I suppose - can you ask Jay if he's interested for me??

And congratulations again!! That Burberry dress won't go to waste after all!!

Kisses from Dom xx

PS Can I be a bridesmaid too?? Pleeeease??

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Dom said...

:S Sorry guys!! Em I can't access your space at all, am I doing something wrong?? Sorry I haven't been keeping up, bogged down with work and lumbered with an internet connection the speed of a glacier. Will do better, I promise xx

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi yall. Sorry, its been a real busy one again. Have loads to write about again.

Emma, was gonna ask you the question and you beat me to it.

Dom, I think it mite be better if you are a guest of the bride so you can sit next to Jay and get to know him a bit better. Call me Cupid!

Mr Andrew, the ring in that photo is the one that Sherry gave me. Colin said we may as well use it rather than coff up for a new one.
We can use the money for a honeymoan in Faleraky.

Nicci, your gonna come arent you? Hope so. Would you do mine and Emmas make up?

I never bought a burbery dress for the wedding when I was engaged to Lubin. I just said I wanted to ware one. I hate burbery now anyway as everyone is bloody well waring it. Sham is gonna get wed in pink, as I aint gonna pertend that I am a virgin.

We are thinking of 13th October next year, as we need to save some money first.

I will post laters anyway, have to tell yous all about being arested on Monday.

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home