*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Oh For God Sake Just Die!

Got a phone call at 5pm from this big wig person responsable for making sure that I am doing my comunity service. Seems like I 'forgot' to turn up on Monday morning for the first stint at the old folks home.

Well pardon fucking me. Its not my fault if I was being rogered senseless by my boyfreind and forgot to get out of bed all day - is it?

As a punishment the sentense has gone up to 20 hours insted of 15.

Bastards!

Jay was over at the time I got the call. Havent seen much of him since the holiday and it was grate to catch up. He was asking me all about Colin and I was being all coy - cuz I know what Jay is like. It would'nt be the first straight bloke that Jay has got pissed and then fucked. He claims to have had 9 straight blokes so far and reckons they all woke up with bumholes like bullet wounds the next day. Its wrong if you ask me, theres plenty of gays out there so why try to convert straights to the dark side? Keep your hands off Colin you big bumboy!

I have got to report to the old dears home on Wenesday now. Fucking 10am start too! I *hate* early mornings. They had better not make me do anything grose, like bedpans or wiping arses. I can barely do my own after a night on the Bacardy Breezers.

Jay is convinced I am gonna end up killing one of the old people while there in my care. What sort of a slap happy monster does he think I am? I am not a total cow.

Oh and so far people think I wannabe Kylie Minoge. Sara got one vote and one person doesnt give a fuck. Come on you lot, get voting.

Laters x

PS Chanelle got run over yesterday and has broke her leg. She was pissed at the time so she aint getting no sympathy from the Shampayne. I suppose I had better phone mom and tell her.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We go a whole week with nothing from you and then two posts in two days. I have to read this every day to make sure I haven't missed owt.

Sorry to hear about your sister, even if you aren't.

I have to agree with Richard's comment on the previous post. I don't think all of this is for real. That Emma is definitely made up, no-one would post as many comments as she has been.

"Laters" to use one of your favoured words.

Tina

PS I do enjoy your blog actually.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Nice one Nicci

Leave Emma alone you bastards!

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Dom said...

And Emma is my friend as well so LAY THE FUCK OFF.

Shammy I voted for Kylie Minogue as I think you'd look pretty good in one of those corsets.

Who ran over Chanelle?

2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats all this about everyone knowing everyone else, this is all shit. Emma nicci and dom are all obeously made up. Wot a waste of time - Shampayne your a fucking kaniving bitch.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The so-called 'real' people from Trumpington Street are all figments of Shampayne's imagination.

It's an elaborate ruse, to create an entire backstory about being at university.

Take that Dom character, no-one would be like that in real life.

I have to hand it to whoever is behind Shampayne, but honey you need to make your characters more real.

If only Dom, Emma and Nicci were more like Jay and Shelly, i.e believable.

Try harder Shampayne and stop creating these irritating and fictional characters.

The Cafeterias

PS Cafe Girl - we love you.

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home