*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ode To A Diva

For all of you who dont know, my good freind Emma recently turned 21. Yes, our special princess has come of age!

Now, I dont know about you, but this first picture is a bit of an homage to the queen of binge drinking. Yes, me! The style of the picture is all a bit like my main blog pic. Except that in my picture, my knickers werent half way down my thighs!

Unless Emma can tell me otherwise, it looks very much like her pants are on there way down to the floor. Gravity can be so unkind when your three sheets to the wind!

Well, its officail tribute time. What can we say about Emma? Beautiful, charming AND inteligent. She is an undergraduat (hope I spelt that right) and is going to be a archaoligist when she finishes unaversity in Cambridge. That sounds like big money and dirty hands from where I am sitting.

Each to there own I say. Not everyone wants to work in a haredressers salon Josie, other girls have ambition! Word up Emma, I am dead proud that you dont just want to shag your way into a being the bride of a rich and sucesful businessman. You want to be an inderpendent woman like Beyonce Knowitall. Result.

Anyway, heres a few pics from Emmas recent 21st party. She is a girl after my own *heart* and certainly knows how to party. Just as long as she didnt do a 'Kinga' when that bottle of shampers was finished with ;-)


Emma and Nicci getting shitfaced in some seedy venue.

I am so proud of these girls, they have clearly embraced the Shampaynes Plaice phelosophy that being a demure lady isnt as much fun as being a loud drunk. 8/10!


This is straight out of the Shampaynes school of getting a freind who is being all quiet and shy to become a party animal. Step one, tell them to lighten up, step two open bottle of shampers, step three pour into freinds mouth, step four wait ten minutes.

Step Five:

Teach freind
how to dance
dirty with a
total stranger.

Result!




How proud am I? I am like the younger sister but so much more like a mentor and encourager of bad behavoir. These girls are now total lionesses rather than the social butterflys of before. You can pay for a Cambridge educatoin but judging by these pics, these girls are not going to be sipping tea from bone china cups and balancing books on there heads. Bring it on.

Oh, and for the first time ever - welcome to Shampaynes Hall Of Shame.

Congratulatoins Dom, for forgetting Emma's birthday not sending Emma a birthday card and joining in her 21st celebrations and for not noticing that you had been given a big up on Shampaynes Plaice. You are in the naughty corner until you say 'sorry'.


Update: Actualy, I feel a bit of a bitch in saying this about Dom. He is alright realy, I was just full of whoremoans with this baby girl growing inside my belly.

Its grate being a girl. You can be a right snidey cow and just blame it on periods and childberth.

Soz Dom, Emma clearly still loves ya. I kinda love you too. And Gordon wants to do you up the bum.





3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Your welcome darlin!

I am a total cow some days. Poor old Dom just got the rough end of my finger. Not the first time I am sure. Ouch!

I hope he is getting on ok in Leeds. Must be missing his Cambridge pals something rotten.

Glad you liked the tribute. I just reckoned that as such a reguler visiter to 'the plaice', that folks needed to know you had just had your specail birthday.

Jaymaster said to me that its all downhill from thereafter. You then suddenly hit 35 and suddenly its like some biologycal oil slick that sends you skidding towards the grave.

Cheers! I may not have any verve clickwhatsit, but I do have cherry lambrini. Burp!

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Dom said...

:O Ohhh noooo I don't wanna be shamed!! I'm sorry, really really sorry!!! Pleeeease can I be forgiven!?? Pretty pretty pleease??

And can I come out of the corner now?? One of my teachers used to make me stand in the corner when I got hyper and I hated it sooo much!!

Say hi to Gordon & Jay for me xxxxxx

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Dom, your out of the corner. Welcome back! Sorry to here your not with the rest of the gang, but am sure theres plenty of nice cock in Leeds.

Hi Nicci, glad to see you liked the tribute!

Ems, I cant BELEIVE how much that Verve shampers is! Your family must have money to burn! Still, it tasted lovely all thanks to Charlie pinching me one from Spar where she is now working three nights a week. Result!

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home