*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Who Put The Sham In Shampayne?

Can I just say for the record that this Blogger websight is the biggest peace of fucking trash in the world EVER. I have just spent an hour updating it and the bastard goes and tells me 'blog not found' when I hit the publish button.

Well, fuck it. I cant be arsed to type all of that in again. What a cunt!

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Oh yeah? So how come your posting the same comment on every other fucking blog on the whole frigging internet then bitch?

If you had read my blog then you would know I am not looking to meet Mister Right or any Mister come to think of it.

You spamfaced shitbag. Piss off!

10:39 PM

 
Blogger kleverkloggs said...

Such a nice girl really. Shame about all the swearing. Why don't you cheer yourself up, treat yourself to a new lipstick perhaps?

3:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fucking foul mouthed bitch.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hello Kleverkloggs

Welcome abored, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

You look like youve been swopping make up tips with my Aunty Jean!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh and Louisa, practise what you preach you dirty old gobby slag.

10:11 PM

 
Blogger kleverkloggs said...

What Do you mean. I favour the natural look. just a touch of rouge.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Kleverkloggs

Its not a natural look babe, you have taken the Donatella Versace approach of 'more is more'.

I aint dissing you darlin', but it reminded me a bit of Aunt Sally on Worzel Gummidge. I watched them on VHS of coarse, as I am too young to remember them first time.

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home