*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Up The Junction





















Shel bought me the two preggers testing kits during The X Factor. She kept Colin and Dad chatting whilst I buggered off to the bog to find out if I am gonna have a baby or not.

One of the kits said yes, the other said no. Shit. Where is my knicker-lasagne when I need it? Bring on that blood tide, I aint ready for no brat. Especaily if its that bastard 'do everyone for a quid' pig dog man that made me suck and fuck for a crappy admin job. I feel so stupid now.

Col was strangley quiet all night. He didnt want to have sex and hasnt ended up staying. He said he was nackerd after teaching the newish lads their akeido moves, he is so proud of them and said one was cumming on realy well. He takes it realy serously though and I sometimes feel that I come second to marsial arts.

Still, I am probebly feeling all emotoinal cause of hormones or whatever. Shit, that means I realy am up the stick doesnt it?

What am I gonna do? I cant sit it out for more than a week or I am gonna start being sick. The last seven times I caught pregnant I was vomming within five days. At least I will know sooner rather than later.

Say a silent prayer for me. Emma, Nicci - just think back to all those times when you woke up shitfaced in a strangers flat in Cambridge. Wondering whether you were pregnant or in need of colonic irigatoin to get rid of the rugby teams 'deposits' that theyd left after getting you pished on absinth. You must know how I feel right now.

Sham needs her mates right now. If only I had some 'mates' when dirty dave did me. Fuckety doo dah, my life is like a BBC3 drama. Cheaper, but amusing in plaices.

Laters x

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog...nice job....keep it up!
AWSOME Landscaping
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Landscaping,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

1:34 AM

 
Blogger Dom said...

Excuse me anonymous, you can't just come on here and plug some tosspot website of your own. Fuck off and get a life!

Sham - get Shelley to nick a couple more tests - you NEED TO KNOW!

BTW Colin blew you off for a gang of lads?? I'd keep an eye on him if I were you...

2:06 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

What the fuck? Is my blog remotley connected with bloody gardening? Anyone else thinks they can pedal there shit on here, then think again.

Dom, still no sign of Aunt Flo. My nips and ladygarden are sore today too, witch is a sign of being pregs too. Shit!

I am considering a DIY abortoin. Just like that Vera Dyke film. God that was boring. Jay made me watch it and thank god I had a tube of Pringles for conserlatoin.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Dom said...

Where'd'you put the tube though Sham? ;) Don't worry, it'll all work out.

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Dom

I *heart* you big time.

Sham x

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Emma, grate to here from you! I bloody well love you too mate.

Tell me, who is this Mr French you referd to? Was he your primary school teacher?

I am gonna do another test, but Shel cant get me the kits until Wenesday. It can wait though.

Godmothers sounds grate, but I stand as much chance of getting a chrisening as Damien Omen does. I once did a wee in the chrisening font when I was at Sunday school and got a life ban from the church of england.

Not so good, seeing as Col wants a religous wedding. Bugger!

Enjoy your trumping holiday, pity Dom cant join you but if he spent more time studying rather than giving head he mite have passed his end of year wotsit exams.

Still, I *heart* him big time, just as I *heart* you too, my lovely.

Laters x

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home