*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Sunday, October 09, 2005

How Common

Chanelle has passed her driving test and has bought herself a car. She paid £250 for it and got Diamond Dave from AutoExpress to tart it up with some nifty transfers.

What do you reckon? Personaly I think it looks dead common. Ever fucker is waring Burbery right now and quiet frankley I am sick of it.

This is why Shampayne has burnt her bra. Not in some femanist way but because I dont want to ware what everyone else is waring.

Colin had a big chat with me about my personal style and said that there was nothing derstingashing me from other girls. He said that I should find my own way, try and acesorise and make my outfits more unicque. He is such a love. How many other boyfreinds would have so much advice for their girls? Shelly says I am dead lucky. I know it too.

God, got absolutley hammered on Friday night. There was a special promotion on at 'The Pink Pony' and me and the gang decided to go down and check it out. I havent had much of a night out since getting up the stick and thought that one night wouldnt hurt much. Well, it was triples for the price of singles and I was getting them bought for me left right and center. Result! Got so shitfaced that I fell over on the dancefloor and ended up ripping this queens blouse as I lunged for something to hold onto when going arse over tit.

Turns out this was no ordinary blouse but a Versarchy. The mincer started giving me evils and saying 'do you know who I am', 'do you know how much this cost'. When I replied and said, 'yes, your Mary, I know who you are darling and no I dont know how much it cost but it probably meant you had to do two wanks and a blowie with some bank manager, if Carl behind the bar is to be beleived.'

There was then this almighty fucking row between said poof and the barman. 'How dare you tell them I am rent' blah blah blah, she was saying. Yada yada yada, talk about making a mountain out of a molehell. Left them to it and danced to 'Reach' by S Club 7 and then realy wanted to do the 'rowing boat' floor routine, but the bastard DJ wouldnt play the rowing boat song. Ended up doing it to 'Chain Reaction' by Diana Ross. DJ kept dissing me and the gang by calling us chavs.

I ended up finishing the night by pouring my last Smirnoff triple over his turntable. That put paid to his holyer than thow atitude and general hoity toity behavoir. Fucking queens with atitude, cant bare them.

Still, with my lovely freind Jay I know that not all homos are evil. Jay is still NOT TELLING ME about his new phonesex pal and hot text date. He says he still hasnt met this fella, but its gonna happen soon. God, I could never fingerfuck myself with some total stranger over the telephone - seems that these gays are happy to talk dirty to just anyone.

Not me sweety, my lips are sealed!

Laters x

PS Emma, give my love to all the trumpers. Keep up the swotting, it will all pay off. Wheres Nicci and Dom these days? I miss there comments, espesh as Dom was plastered all over my plaice recently. Doesnt he love me no more?

PPS Kleverkloggs, get knitting. I want those bootees!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sham

I can see you have just finished posting so figured you would still be online.

Can you download MSN Messenger? Please?! It would making keeping in touch so much easier. Lecture over.

I am coming over after tea to watch MTV as promised. What flavour Pringles do you want?

PS Don't throw away last week's Take A Break, I haven't finished reading that article on the woman whose baby ate itself to death.

See you later babe! x

Shel

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh my god! Dom never sent you a card or visited? That's realy pants Emma! No wonder you were feeling down.

Dom, your in trouble mister, get in touch with Emma or I will sit on your face and trump.

Emma, is 21 a let down after 18? I want to know whats in store for me. I just hope I look as grate as you when I am older.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

I dont know about piss drinking but if those girls from Bananarama are anything to go by, then drinking to excess must act as some sort of preservative.

All that Smirnoff is certainly keeping the wrinkles at bay.

"We dont beleive in botox".

My arse!

4:47 PM

 
Blogger kleverkloggs said...

Er.... You havn't really gone off Burberry have you?I'm halfway through a pink burberry matinee coat. Could recycle it as a coat for one of my yorkie's I suppose. be better if I had a staff'............

2:43 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Jaymaster

If it was someone I know it could only be Gordon or Clive, as everyone else is strate.

At least I think my Dad is strate. Just kidding!

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home