*Disclaimer* This blog is full of blatant lies and contains images of people totally unconnected to any text that may sit above or below it ALRIGHT?! Contact Shampayne if you have a complaint about anything on here. Laters! x

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Love To Love You Baby

I feel love, I feel love, I feel looooove!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Isn't he a dish? We're getting married!

Although Ive never met Lubin, I know we are destind to be lovers 4 eva and eva. Plus, I know he does'nt vote conservative so its gonna work on sew many levels.

Im going to wear a Burberry dress and Lubin's wearing a matching tie. We will look so fucking hot that Heat mag will want a peace of the action.

Whilst I am not a virgin, I know that Lubin's manly grasp will make me feel touched for the very first time.

Please leave a comment if you wish to be invited to the wedding. I'm hoping Whateva Sista will DJ for us on the evening reception cuase he has grate taste in music. I want to have my honeymoon at Centerparcs.

Im so excited and I just cant hide it.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW IWANT YOU WANT YOU.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wasting your time on him babe, he sits on the other side of the church.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Lubin said...

How can I deny you anything? A Burberry wedding it is then, although I hope you'll wear the gold earrings I got from Argos for you (they set me back £5.99!) And I hope the Burberry tie doesn't clash with my chunky gold chain.

I'm afraid I am not allowed within a 2 mile radius of Centerparcs (previous wedding bust-up in 2002) so how about we go for broke and holiday in Butlins Phwelli? It only has an 85% chance of rain in June.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Phwelli sounds great. Ive never been to Scotland before.

Lubin, hon - you mean you bought the earrings from Elizabeth Duke. Dont say ARgos it makes the jewelry sound so common.

A June wedding? How am I suposed to slim down to a size 18 dress by then? Dont you know that Im collecting the current range of Mcdonalds Happy Meal toys as they dont give them away with those awful salads.

I love you so much it hurts.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger PoetX said...

How does Lubin do it? He always finds the classy birds !! TSK !!!

Will Jamie4U be a bridesmaid I wonder ?

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Jay

You can call me Shammy. My grandad Nick used to call me that but he is dead now. Gran went on holiday and left him at home. His wheelchare tipped over and he could'nt get to his insulin in time. It was awful. I used to get 50p a week pocket money from him and was dead broke afterwards.

Of coarse you can come to the wedding. Shells chief bridesmaid so someone will need to shag her at the reception. Just kidding but she is up for getting her tits felt at least.

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home